Getting Here by Car
Camp Tech is located 455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 304, in downtown Toronto.
Be informed about scheduled Toronto road closures to plan the best route. Downtown traffic is very busy during weekday “rush hours” (8am - 9am and 4pm - 6pm) so plan for extra travel time.
Camp Tech is accessible via the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway, and both connect to Ontario’s 400-series highways.
- If you are travelling eastbound on the Gardiner Expressway, you can choose one of three exit ramps located at Spadina Avenue, York Street and Bay Street.
- If you are travelling southbound on the Don Valley Parkway, take the Bloor/Bayview exit ramp (use the Bloor Street lane).
The building entrance is on the east side of Spadina, just north of College. Go in the door marked 455 Spadina (green awning). Take the stairs or elevator to the third floor. Turn right, and go to Suite 304.
Here's a photo of the building:
Downtown Toronto is notorious for hard-to-find parking, so please allow yourself some extra time to find a spot! Here are some options for parking nearby:
1) There is paid street parking along Spadina south and north of College
2) There's a paid Precise Parklink parking lot underground at 469 Spadina Avenue (just north of College on the East side). Please note that the underground parking lot at 469 Spadina Avenue is for low, small cars. The spaces are quite narrow. There *might* be a spot available when you arrive (it fills up quickly) so it's worth a shot! It can be upwards of $14 to park there.
4) Rover is a popular app for finding affordable parking spaces listed by locals (like an AirBnB for parking!) If you want to use it, just make sure to install it onto your smartphone ahead of time so you can be all set before arriving.